Saturday, November 23, 2013

Coconut Pancakes!
These are super easy and delicious! I usually have my griddle set to around 275 F
  • 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or any type)
  • 2 TBSP of Coconut Flour
  • 1/2 TSP Stevia
  • 1/4 TSP Salt
  • 1 Egg White
  • 1/4 TSP Butter Extract
  • 3 TBSP Almond Milk
  • 2 TBSP Water
Mix all the ingredients together, I then use a tablespoon to pour the batter onto the griddle, then flip, stack, devour!
I usually use PB2 as a sauce, by just simply adding extra water or almond milk but you can add anything!

3 comments:

  1. I tried this recipe but they didn't work :( they didn't seem to be binding at all and I couldn't flip them. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. depending on what protein powder you use you either have to add extra milk or you can try a spoonful of Greek yogurt or anything like that until it's a batter like consistency! some protein powders I use, I have to use less coconut flour! hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! The problem must have been I didn't add any protein powder. If I add extra milk should that help? Or maybe the whole egg?

    ReplyDelete